You can use FireDaemon Fusion for free for 30-days. FireDaemon Fusion will run in trial mode to give you time to learn and evaluating the software product. After the trial period ends, FireDaemon Fusion will operate in read-only mode. A license must be purchased to continue using FireDaemon Fusion. You can access the FireDaemon Webstore from the FireDaemon Fusion pricing page.
Once you purchase the appropriate license as per your business needs, you will receive an order confirmation email. This email will contain your purchase receipt and license details, i.e. the serial number name and the serial number.
Your licence details must be entered on the FireDaemon Fusion Registration Information tab of the FireDaemon Fusion homepage.
Note: Your licence details must be entered exactly as they appear on your order confirmation email.
To register FireDaemon Fusion, perform the following steps:
- Using your web browser, navigate to the FireDaemon Fusion URL (typically
- In the left navigation pane, click the Settings icon.
- On the Settings page, click License in the left pane.
- In the right pane, enter the Serial Number Name and Serial Number details from your order confirmation email.
- Click the Save button.
Alternative Registration Method
Alternatively, FireDaemon Fusion can be registered through its native Registration Information dialog interface.
- On the system where FireDaemon Fusion is installed, open the Windows Start menu, then select the Registration Information item under the FireDaemon Fusion program menu.
- The Registration Information dialog box appears.
- In the Serial Number Name field and the Serial Number field, enter the corresponding details from your order confirmation email.
- Click OK.