FireDaemon Fusion and Fusion OEM 6.5.27
FireDaemon Fusion 6 is a major update to our web-based Windows service management product. FireDaemon Fusion allows you to manage FireDaemon Pro and Windows services via your web browser.
FireDaemon Fusion 6 OEM Download
The information below applies predominantly to FireDaemon Fusion retail customers. FireDaemon Fusion OEM customers can download product updates via the download link embedded in your Cleverbridge order confirmation or subscription renewal email. If you can't find that email or are unsure of your Cleverbridge reference number please contact us.
FireDaemon Fusion 6 Retail Download
Your FireDaemon Fusion 5 license key will NOT work with FireDaemon Fusion 6. You will need to get an upgrade license key. You will need to obtain a new license key so please read the "Get New License Keys" section below.
|64-bit (x64) / ARM64EC Download||32-bit (x86) Download|
For 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems
Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11
Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
May 2021 - 30-Day Trial
For 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems
Windows 7, 8.1, 10
May 2021 - 30-Day Trial
IMPORTANT #1: you may need to reboot your machine after installing this update by virtue of this version now deploying the latest Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 runtime.
IMPORTANT #2: you may see a Windows Smartscreen notification when installing this version. This version uses a new Sectigo code signing certificate that may trigger the Windows Smartscreen warning.
- Works with FireDaemon Pro 4.5 only
- Completely redesigned front end
- TLS enabled by default with the ability to upload custom certificates
- Comprehensive RESTful API
- Full reverse proxying with products such as Nginx and Caddy
- CORS support to allow you to easily embed the Fusion API in your application. Check out our Fiddle to see how the API works. IMPORTANT: make sure you visit https ://127.0.0.1:20604 and accept the TLS certificate exception prior to running the Fiddle. Additionally, enable CORS in FireDaemon Fusion settings
- Full Unicode capabilities
- IPv6 support
- OEM version available for integrators
- Consult the Change Log for all improvements and fixes.
Buy FireDaemon Fusion 6
To purchase FireDaemon Fusion 6 licenses please visit the FireDaemon Fusion 6 pricing information page.
Please consult the Users Guide. It contains the necessary information on how to install and use FireDaemon Fusion.
Before You Upgrade
Before you consider upgrading to FireDaemon Fusion 6, please ensure you have completed the following pre-flight checks:
- Ensure you backup and/or snapshot your machine.
Get New License Keys
- Your FireDaemon Fusion 5 license key will not work with this version
- FireDaemon Fusion 6 is available on-demand to customers with a current Software Assurance contract. Please contact us to obtain your license key.
- If you don't have a Software Assurance subscription you can upgrade for 50% off the base license price. Please contact us to obtain your discount coupon.
- You can purchase new Fusion 6 licenses with optional Technical Support and Software Assurance subscriptions. Please see the pricing page for more information.
Check Your Upgrade Path
- Any version of FireDaemon Fusion prior to 5 cannot be upgraded. You will need to manually uninstall your existing Fusion version, then install Fusion 6
- If you are running FireDaemon Fusion 5, your product will be upgraded to Fusion 6.
Prepare for the Upgrade
- If you are upgrading to Fusion 6 from an earlier version of Fusion 6, your configuration will be preserved and your product will be upgraded
- If you are upgrading to Fusion 6 from Fusion 5, your product will be upgraded, however, some configuration items may be lost. Ensure you backup and keep a note of your Fusion 5 settings prior to upgrading
- You may need to reboot your machine after installation by virtue of FireDaemon Fusion 6 now deploying the latest Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2019 runtime.
Bugs? Issues? Feature Requests?
Tell us what you think! All feedback gratefully received!