Below are some examples of using FireDaemon daeMON.
- Before running any of the examples, firstly open a command prompt window with Administrator privileges, then navigate to the folder containing your daeMON program.
- Replace daeMON.exe in the examples below with the name of the file that matches your Windows system size variant, i.e. either daeMON-x86.exe or daeMON-x64.exe.
1. Monitor and restart two services: A and B
daeMON.exe -s A -s B
2. Monitor and restart a single service A with a monitoring frequency of 60 seconds and without logging.
daeMON.exe -s A -f 60 -q
3. Monitor and restart all FireDaemon services once only. Do not continue monitoring.
daeMON.exe -a -o
4. Monitor, but do not restart all FireDaemon services, except service B.
In this example, additional service information is also logged. The command can be used to dump all information about currently running FireDaemon Pro services but avoids entering monitoring mode.
daeMON.exe -a -v -p -o -e B
5. Monitor service A locally and service B on a system called MyServer.
In this example, daeMON will logon to MyServer as the MYDOMAIN domain, user MyUser, and password MyPassword.
daeMON.exe -s A -s \\MyServer\B -l MyServer=MyUser:MyPassword@MYDOMAIN