- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Double click on Programs and Features. Search for FireDaemon.
- In the programs list, select FireDaemon Pro and right-click selecting Change.
The Welcome page appears.
- Click the Next button.
The Remove the Program page appears with the option to uninstall FireDaemon Pro services.
- (Optional) Select the Uninstall all FireDaemon Services check box to uninstall all previously installed FireDaemon Pro services.
Note: This action cannot be rolled back.
- Click the Remove button.
The uninstallation process begins.
- After the uninstallation completes, the completion message appears
- Click the Show the Windows Installer log checkbox to view the Windows log. Click the Finish button to close the uninstall wizard.
Modified on: Tue, 31 Aug, 2021 at 6:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.