How to Purchase FireDaemon Software Products With a Purchase Order
You can definitely purchase FireDaemon software products via Purchase Order. The process is below. Please note that we no longer accept POs via fax.
- First off you need to generate a quote or quotes for the products you require. Simply head to our pricing page, and for each product you require click on the green "Get A Quote" button. During the quoting phase you will need to determine your product quantities as well as whether you require corresponding Software Assurance and/or Priority Technical Support subscriptions.
- Once the quotes are complete, you should receive them in the inbox of the email address you supplied during the quoting process.
- Your next step is to generate corresponding purchase orders on your side. FireDaemon's ecommerce partner is Cleverbridge. As such you will be purchasing from them. Cleverbridge will require the PO in PDF format. It needs to contain this information:
- Purchase order number
- Cleverbridge reference number
- Billing Contact information for invoice delivery (mailing / email address)
- Delivery Contact information for product delivery (name, mailing / email address, and telephone number)
- Product name, quantity, and total price
- Phone number (in case there are any questions concerning your order)
- Cleverbridge should be listed as the vendor.
- Once you have completed generating your PO simply create a ticket, attach you PO and send it over to us.
- Once we have received your PO, your quote will be converted to a Purchase Order Awaiting Payment. You will be emailed an invoice along with corresponding payment instructions. Once payment is complete, the software licenses will be emailed to you.