How to get support if running LabWare LIMS as a Service under FireDaemon.
LabWare LIMSis a Laboratory Information Management System.
FireDaemon and LabWare have an agreement in place in that if you are running LabWare LIMS under FireDaemon Pro control and are experiencing issues then you should report the issue to LabWare first.
Hence, to obtain rapid and accurate support for FireDaemon Pro + LabWare LIMS issues please submit a ticket via the LabWare support portal first.
How to get support: Contact LabWare first
To report an issue you will need to submit a support ticket to LabWare. You will need to have a valid support account and be the designated primary support contact. Please submit the ticket via the LabWare support portal.
Issues preventing LabWare LIMS running under FireDaemon
There are a several issues that may prevent LabWare LIMS running successfully under FireDaemon Pro. The most common problems include:
- Incorrect FireDaemon Pro Windows service credentials
- Data Execution Prevention (DEP) settings
- Incorrect permissions on LabWare LIMS folders and files
- Using older / unsupported versions of FireDaemon Pro
- Using older / unsupported versions of LabWare LIMS.