FireDaemon Pro itself does not read locale information set within Windows. However, if you install Windows under one locale and then change it to another locale before installing FireDaemon and other software, you may notice that the computer's currencies, along with the date and time, are still in the locale of the Windows version you installed. If you set Windows up in this fashion, you explicitly need to copy locale information into protected Windows accounts in order to finish changing your locale. Here's how to do it.
- Visit the Control Panel.
- Click Clock, Language, and Region.
- Under the Region section, click the Region header.
- Select the Administrative tab in the box that opens.
- Select Copy Settings.
- Be sure that "Welcome screen and system accounts" is checked, as well as "New user accounts". This ensures that your settings are copied properly.
- Click OK and reboot your computer so the new settings can take effect.
- Once your computer has rebooted, visit the Control Panel again. Click the Region header, then the Administrative tab.
- Click Copy Settings and ensure that the current settings are set to suit your preferences.