Software Assurance for Retail and MSP Customers
With the purchase of Software Assurance, all major version upgrades of FireDaemon products are included for 12 months from the date of purchase at no additional charge. If you decide not to purchase Software Assurance, you can still purchase the major version upgrade at 50% off RRP. All minor version upgrades are free for FireDaemon customers.
- Minor version upgrades are classified as .10, .11, .12 and so on.
- Major version upgrades are classified as 4.0, 5.0 and so on.
Priority Technical Support for Retail and MSP Customers
We provide support to all customers online via a variety of methods. Priority Technical Support includes support via chat and phone as well.
Grace Period for Retail Customers
If you decide not to order Software Assurance at the time of your purchase and there is a new major release we will provide you with a free upgrade if your purchase is within 30 days of that major release. Please send us your Cleverbridge Order Reference Number and we'll send you the upgrade information.
Software Assurance and Priority Technical Support for OEM Customers
FireDaemon OEM products are supplied by default with 12 months of Software Assurance and Priority Technical Support included in the price. To continue receiving software updates to FireDaemon OEM products, customers must maintain a Software Assurance and Priority Technical Support subscription. If a FireDaemon OEM product subscription has lapsed, you will no longer be eligible for new Major or Minor version upgrades. Thus:
- If the subscription has lapsed within 12 months you will need to renew the subscription to continue to receive software updates and support. The renewal is charged for the full year and back dated to the date of original subscription expiry.
- If the subscription has lapsed for over 12 months then the subscription must be renewed and a reinstatement fee of $US350 will be charged. The subscription will be renewed from the date of re-subscription.
- If the subscription has lapsed for over 24 months, then the OEM product will need to be re-purchased.